Last updated: November 3, 2022.
This release fixes some known bugs from previous releases and especially 0.5.5. Therefore, upgrading to 0.5.6 is a breaking change. You must do the following in order to proceed with this version:
And then start again with ZenML init:
- Added zenml example run [EXAMPLE_RUN_NAME] feature: The ability to run an example with one command. In order to run this, do zenml example pull first and see all examples available by running zenml example list.
- Added ability to specify a .dockerignore file before running pipelines on Kubeflow.
- Kubeflow Orchestrator is now leaner and faster.
- Added the describe command group to the CLI for groups stack, orchestrator, artifact-store, and metadata-store. E.g. zenml stack describe
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Adding StepContext to a branch now invalidates caching by default. Disable explicitly with enable_cache=True.
- Docs updated to reflect minor changes in CLI commands.
- CLI list commands now mentions active component. Try zenml stack list to check this out.
- zenml version now has cooler art.
ZenML 0.5.6 is jam-packed with new features to take your ML pipelines to the next level. In this blog post we will highlight our three biggest new features: Kubeflow Pipelines, CLI support for our integrations and Standard Interfaces. That’s right, Standard Interfaces are back!
For a detailed look at what’s changed, give our full release notes a glance.
Contribute to ZenML!
Join our Slack to let us know what you think we should build next!
Keep your eyes open for future releases and make sure to vote on your favorite feature of our roadmap to make sure it gets implemented as soon as possible.